Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Question about Kirsten's checked dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently won a Kirsten checked dress (on the trail) set that did not come with the hair ribbons. I was aware of this before I bid, so that's not the issue. However, while looking through my old catalogues, I came across the set and the description only mentioned the dress, shawl, and apron. Did the set always come with the hair ribbons (and they just weren't mentioned in the description), or were some sets sold without them?

    Thanks,
    Becca

  2. #2
    Inactive Member erick0808's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is the same color ribbons that come with the school story dress. I do not think this outfit came with the ribbons.

    Kim

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wicksasc's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the dress with hair ribbons. They are the same color as the school dress ribbons, but these came with the checked dress.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine have the same ribbons as the school outfit. In the catalogues, AG never mentioned that the Checked dress comes with hair ribbons.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the responses. My hypothetical Kirsten won't need two sets of the same color ribbons. Glad to know I don't need to worry about tracking them down separately!

    - Becca

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •